The 7th annual Drover’s Run is an outback 4WD adventure like no other. Travel 5,500kms and explore iconic destinations in New South Wales, South Australia, the Northern Territory and Queensland.
The perfect way to celebrate your end of year and also support the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service, is to join us for our inaugural 2022 Christmas Party Race Day. We welcome groups big or small – corporate or social, for a fun day of LIVE racing action and fundraising activities! Includes a delicious two course lunch and a 4.5 hour beverage package.
Promote your business by sponsoring a race on the day for just $2,000.
6 races available only!
Race sponsorship benefits include:
- Naming rights of one race at the 2022 Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service Charity Race Day
- A table of 10 to the corporate luncheon – 2 course lunch in the upstairs Function Room along with a 4.5 hour beverage package of beer, wines and soft drinks
- Verbal recognition and acknowledgement on the day from WRHS CEO, Richard Jones
- Recognition in the Services’ Rescue publication that is mailed out to our database of 15,000+ supporters
- Sky Racing will stream every race live into an excess of 3.4 million pay TV subscribers Australia and New Zealand
- SKY Racing Radio will preview all races to all TAB agencies in NSW and to radio links throughout the state and interstate
- The individual race sponsor’s name will be featured in more than 5000 TAB agencies in over 5000 pubs, clubs and outlets, in homes and online to an audience of over 1.5 million
- All races and their sponsors will appear in the form guide distributed around Australia including through most print media editions. Results with race sponsors names will also appear the following day
- Advertising space will be made available for you to place a banner or sign on the outside fence of the winning post
- Invitation to be part of the official post-race photographs
- Full page race book advertisement adjacent to each race listing
- On course race caller announcements